Belgian Dark Chocolate:
- We are dark chocoholics so this flavor is a labor of love. Deep, rich and creamy are the hallmarks for this recipe. Premium dark chocolate and superior cocoa is fused with fresh dairy to yield your next chocolate obsession.
- In Italy everyone and their Nonna has a recipe for cannoli cream and this is ours. It is a traditional and much beloved recipe from the area of Palermo, Sicily. It is made with real ricotta cheese, marzapan (almond) paste and candied fruit. We have painstakingly formulated this recipe to reflect our love for this pastry. It is considered to be one of our signature flavors and is always a quick trip home for Italian expats or tourist. The gelato is rich and has a slightly floral flavor from the almonds and is studded beautifully with dried tart cherries, cranberries, golden raisins and miniature chocolate chips.
Key Lime Pie:
- We let our Conch Republic flag fly with our key lime pie. A time honored recipe that is both tart and sweet it is everything that true key lime pie should be. And while you should not have to ask…we do use condensed milk and real lime juice..
Cinnamon Espresso Chip:
- Our take on a deconstructed cappuccino. True Ceylon cinnamon is used to spice up this gelato. We then blend in fresh milk and cream to help temper some of the heat and bring out cinnamon’s softer side. Finally we fold in these beautiful dark roasted espresso chips that transform the ordinary into the totally sublime.
- Millefoglie translate into “thousands leaves” and is a traditional Italian wedding cake consisting of alternating layers of crispy pastry and delicious cream. Our version pays homage to the incredibly light and sophisticated pastry cream by taking velvety mascarpone cheese and kissing it with Marsala wine. The end result is a luxurious yet stunningly delicate gelato that is a study in culinary restraint.
- This is our version of Ohio’s favorite confection. We start with extra creamy peanut butter that has been blessed with a hint of saltiness. To that we fold in a measure of premium organic hazelnut butter that takes this gelato to a whole new flavor level. Finally, at the heart of it all “Buckeye” candies are studded throughout to complete this celebration of our States nickname. This gelato is perfect for a day on the lake, an afternoon tailgating at the Horseshoe, or just a night relaxing on the couch.
- The true flavor of the hazelnut or nocciola, in Italian, is quite delicate and is often overpowered in desserts and is generally regarded as one of the most difficult gelato recipes to masters. For this reason hazelnut gelato is often used as a measure of a Gelatiere’s skill by gelato aficionados that both understand and appreciate the difficulty in faithfully using this ingredient. For our version of this classic, we feature premium organic hazelnuts from Oregon which have been roasted and ground to our exacting specifications. An insane amount of this beautiful hazelnut butter is than added to dairy fresh milk as the only flavoring for this recipe. The result is an uncommonly smooth gelato with a warm earth pallet and just enough sweetness to satisfy.
- In Italian it means “little shreds.” To us, it is the most magnificent Fior di Latte (Italian Sweet Cream) gelato that is plentifully studded with bitter dark chocolate chunks.
Cookies & Cream Cheesecake:
- For this recipe we have taken two of our all-time favorite flavors and combined them into a single show stopper that is even better than the sum of its parts. Cookies and Cream meets NY Cheesecake in a flavor the is sure to please the whole family.